Store Manager jobs in Dubai
Store Manager jobs in Dubai a specialist who is responsible for supervising the daily operations of their store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their responsibilities include inspiring sales groups with great customer service and creating business plans to help them succeed in a competitive marketplace.
About the role
To control all working and commercial elements of the store via practical team leadership to achieve the marks.
- Developing store plans to raise customers’ pool, boost store gridlock and optimize profitability
- Meeting sales objectives by training, encouraging, mentoring, and delivering feedback to store staff
- Providing high levels of clients satisfaction through excellent assistance
- Meet sales goals by activity, motivating, mentoring, and delivering feedback to sales staff
- Provide high levels of clients satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store management and ensure adherence to policies and practices
- Maintain perfect store situation and visible merchandising means.
- Experience in developing the annual business plan for the store and task daily and monthly figures for deals and prices.
- Collaborate with the retail and marketing division to execute a pricing plan and suggest unit changes as required.
- Conduct inventory probes in talks with the floor leaders and inventory managers to optimize unit sales.
- Conduct searches for corrosion, productivity, shrinkage, and rent-to-sales ratio and creates a plan to mitigate relative dangers
- Provide high-quality reporting for planning, space control and stock management, and other critical retail hands
- Ensure full cash management via the implementation of the normal operating systems for cash directive and till control
Skills–Store Manager jobs
Job Details–Store Manager jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Retail & Wholesale
Logistics and Transport
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Emptiness
Years of Knowledge
Min: 0 Max: 3